Peer Intelligence Community Rules & Etiquette and Privacy Guidelines
Welcome to the Peer Intelligence community website (“Community”), brought to you IntraFi Network LLC (“IntraFi,” “we,” or “us”). IntraFi was formerly known as Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC. Access to the Community is governed by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). By accessing the Community, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership of any user that violates these Terms and Conditions.
Questions should be directed to our member services department via the Contact Us link.
- Respect Others. Focus on the content of posts and not on the people making them. Please extend the benefit of the doubt to newer guests and members.
- Respect the Community. Use the Community to share successes, challenges, constructive feedback, questions, and goals instead of products or services that you provide. If you find a product or service helpful, please share your experience with the group in a respectful way.
- Respect Intellectual Property. Post content that you have personally created, have permission to use, or have properly attributed to the content creator. You will not post any material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
- Collaborative Environment. When posting items in our collaborative environment, please indicate if the item is not available for reuse. You should also contact the owner of any material if you would like to reuse it.
- Use of Information from Directory and Profiles. If you access any information from the Peer Intelligence directory or from a user’s profile, you will use the information only for purposes of professional networking. You are not permitted to use, and will not use, such information for any other purpose, including marketing or promotional activities.
- No Misrepresentations. You will not misrepresent your identity and you will not misrepresent the source of any information or materials that you share with the Community.
- No Other Inappropriate or Unlawful Conduct. You will not engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying this Community, or that, in our sole judgment, exposes us or any of our users, affiliates, or any other third party to any liability, damages, or detriment of any type. You will not make any posts that are defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, or offensive. You will not make any posts that violate any intellectual property law or any other applicable law.
Discussion Group Etiquette
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- Send messages such as "thanks for the information" or "me, too" to individuals, not to the entire list. Do this by using the "Reply to Sender" link in every message.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as “remove me from the list,” to the group. Instead, use the web interface to change your settings or to remove yourself from a list. If you are changing email addresses, you do not need to remove yourself from the list and rejoin under your new email address. Simply change your e-mail address within your settings.
The Community is provided as a service to the members of the banking community. IntraFi is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on the Community by others. Use of any linked third-party content is at the user’s own risk.
The Community is provided “as is.” We make no representation or express or implied warranty of any kind whatsoever relating in any way to the Community, and disclaim to the maximum extent permitted by law any and all such express or implied warranties. Without limiting the foregoing, we disclaim to the maximum extent permitted by law all (i) warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, (ii) warranties against infringement of any third-party intellectual property or proprietary rights or of quiet enjoyment, (iii) warranties relating to delays, interruptions, errors, or omissions, and (iv) warranties otherwise relating to accuracy, performance, or other acts or omissions by us. We disclaim any warranty that the Community will fulfill any of your particular purposes or needs. The Community is provided with all faults, and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort is with you. We make no warranty against interference with your enjoyment of the Community or against infringement.
In no event will IntraFi be liable to you for any loss or damages incurred or allegedly incurred in connection with your use of the Community, including but not limited to, any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with (i) your use of the Community or (ii) any information posted on this Community.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the law of the Commonwealth of Virginia, excluding any choice of law rule referring construction or interpretation of the Terms and Conditions to the substantive law of another jurisdiction. Any controversy or claim relating to the Terms and Conditions shall be settled by arbitration in Arlington, Virginia, administered by the American Arbitration Association under its commercial arbitration rules. There shall be no right or authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class action basis. Judgment on the award rendered by an arbitrator or arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants IntraFi and users of this Community the nonexclusive right and license to display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
You are prohibited from posting any message that suggests, invites, or gives rise to an agreement or understanding with an actual or potential competitor regarding price, discount, interest rate, or any other commercial term for a product or service or for business operations. Prohibited messages include (but are not limited to) any message that relates to setting a particular price, discount, or interest rate, limiting employee salaries or benefits, allocating customers or territories, boycotting any customer or supplier, terms and conditions of sale, or otherwise engaging in potentially anticompetitive conduct.
IntraFi does not actively monitor the Community for inappropriate postings and does not on its own undertake editorial control of postings. However, in the event that any inappropriate posting is brought to the attention of IntraFi, we may take appropriate action.
IntraFi reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these Terms and Conditions.
IntraFi may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice. Please check this page for updates.